Poetry: Bearded love

                                                        Bearded Love 




                                    Pin by ♡ Diana ♡ on dibujos ♡ | Romantic couple pencil sketches ...
 


Bearded love of mine
How lovely those paradise eyes are
Piercing right through this petty soul
It's all around the walls of my mind
Loud
Colourful as the blooming flowers 
Across the field outside my house
Green, purple and a tinge of yellow
Swaying to the gust of August breeze
It sings love
I call you love

Thousand hopes and dreams 
These fingers with yours 
A million more silly pranks to try
On the floors of our humble abode
Tickles the quirks in me
Hearing you laugh
A hundred years will never be enough
Mortal life of ours
I'll hold you on the palm of my hands
In my heart where my Holy Spirit lives
It sings love
I call you love




By Jessica John Posko ♥️





Comments