Poetry: The Vow

                                                              THE VOW







How are you so perfect like this,
The perfect missing puzzle piece,
Thank you God for this life's bliss,
Standing right here in front of me,
Whom I can't wait to kiss







I think I've met you before,
In my past life or in my dreams for sure,
As it feels like I've known you for a million years or more,
I can't wait for us to see what's in store,
Will we be making love down on the cold floor,
Or will we be having our little kitchen war,
Let whatever it is, to you my heart's swore,
and it's you that this heart's beating for,
Except maybe if you've got the worst snore,
Then I'just have to find some alternative and explore,











You're the sweetest being I've ever met,
When times are hard it's you my heart would set,
I've cried to you, poured out my worries and fret, 
but laughed with you a million more times and yet,
You're still the annoying bear with your "five & forget" 











I love you from my deepest soul,
Will cherish you in my heart us together as a whole,
I'd want to work with you hand in hand, towards our goal,
And to forever laugh with you till our days are old,










Promise me that you'll do the same,
To never give up on us in God's name,
And keep our love an eternal burning flame,
For it's you that I chose and to whom I came,
I know I'd hold your hand forever mine to claim.







Image result for OLD LOVING COUPLE sketch




Dear Lord, shower upon us your light,
Guide us through our journey, let us know we'll be alright,
As we stand here all dressed in white,
With all our loving family and friends by our side,
That against all odds we'd together fight,
Bounded by your grace, love and wisdom so bright,
Here's my vow to you my dear I write









Listening to "Study Music 24/7, Work Music, Focus, Concentration, Meditation, Calm Music, Relaxing Music, Study" on YouTube as I write this & it's beautiful!


By Jessica John Posko 💗




Comments