Poetry: Divine Skies

lovely flowers to the sky △ on We Heart It

Divine Skies




Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now
and at the hour of our death 
Amen

dear mother, 
here are my words to you
as my precious gift 
for your divine mercy





the skies in my world seems infinite
as the rain calls my soul 
to wash away yesterday
left on my bare lips
and on my barren chest
rays of the Sun never failed to whisper
words of love
so merry and gay
oh
and when sorrow fills my clouds heavy
the moon gently sits by my side
with its sublime warmth
tapping hope on to my shoulders
reminding of my journey
and drawing me a dream
that i've yet to dream
strange isn't it

though my lonely days comes and goes
like the rough waves of the Southern sea
i'll wait
patiently
for the sunsets at the last hours
they bring tears that i couldn't reveal
it's somewhat calming
knowing there is a greater being
than my existence
and His light will shine my way
only if i remember to ask



By Jessica John Posko



Comments