Poetry: Sunsets and Sunrise

Poetry: Sunsets and Sunrise


Amazon.com: BridalBindis 10 GOLD Premium Pack round face Bindi Jewels  reusable body jewel stick on Fancy Tattoo. - BB3: Everything Else


Hello sunsets and sunrise,

you've greeted my days 

of ups I wish to relive

and downs that still hurt 

how can i thank you

shall i adorn my altar with Jasmine

or light up the scented candle

by the books that bear my words

for these tears that wet my gleaming hopes

are sometimes too heavy for this little mind to bear

i love your hands that touch my canvas

across the room of my humble abode

a painting i drew in honor of strong women

a portrait of something i wish to become

so here's my gratitude

i pour from my culminations

it awes me tremendously 

you collected my memories made it rise

when all the corners of this space in running

were falls

orange skies, clouds abide, 

hello sunsets and sunrise




By Jessica John Posko

Insta: @poetrychips





 










Comments