Poetry: Take it All

                              Take it All

sleeping cuddling couple A4 8x12 ink painting | Cuddling couples ...

He was always there
Through every depth of this life
Mine
words that run my thoughts
flowers that adorns my hair
Sundays that fills my cup
Hands holding the weight of my shoulders
Kisses that melts my despair
Smile that's lights up mine

Don't ever doubt this love my dear
I never did
Rough days are like waves in the ocean
Violent when the skies storms
Calm after the Sun gleams
Pass the horizons
Shall we sink in its warmth then
I've been soaking wet in my tears
And the stormy days aren't helping
Sorry if I your presence were ignored
I'd rather keep this sadness within my entity
It's just easier like that
Sorrow would be the last thing I'd share
On our table of love
You would think otherwise
To share each fall and celebrate every rise
I'll get there
But first
Let me find myself
My voice has dampened 
From the suppressed emotions
I'm lost, and these eyes are wide open
In search of what's me
Till then, stay love
Nothing much I ask of you
You've given me the world
Mostly love,
One that I so longed for till this day
I just hope
You'd wait 
till that auspicious advent of my discovery
I promise you that shall be the day I am fully myself
Soul's unlocked away from disparity
Know that my love will always be with you, for you
With my flesh and blood if u want
Take it all with my love



By Jessica John Posko❤️









Comments