Poetry: Hopeful Song

            

Hopeful Song
                               
                        Miedo - La que no quieres que sea | Dibujos tristes, Arte estético, Dibujo  minimalista





i wish I knew
a way to tell you
where I've been
with the winds of signs
that took me
the darker side of the alley
where the light always lets me
in
maybe I shouldn't stay too long
staying here just scares me
to death
although my heart begs me to 
i wish I knew

guitar strings and bottles of wine
I can't take my eyes of the edge
now I've got time to think
lost soul in the darkest water
I know
If I stayed here any longer
I would travel too far away
Every moment passing
Is asking me
Would you give it up
I wish I knew

the rain drizzled onto my empty cup
Reached out my hand 
Just a bit more towards the light
Where roses wilt but grows
Seeds to petals
Can I wipe down these blood down the sink
the moon is begging me to stay
Untied rope, strays of questions
hopeful song
I wish I knew


By Jessica John Posko

Instagram @poetrychips




                           -J.J.Posko

Comments