Poetry: Thunders and Sun

Thunders and Sun


i don't know much about the seasons

that blankets over my living days

at times they breath in extravagant joy between my breasts

at times fear slithers through these plackets of garment

adorned on my skin like colourful ornaments on Christmas

of thunders and Sun

never bland

a taste of what is done and is to come

pain teaches me empathy

joy teaches me love

of flesh and blood only human


but i do know a little about people

the stories they share astounds me

being part of it brings a greater meaning to it

for they birth eternal memories

rooted to the minute vessels of my mind

the person i am today

sands of the path walked by my kind 

greets my skin as I burry my feet into the wet shores

imprinting my footprints onto history

 















Comments